Recent Recalls: Motor Vehicles
Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure their products are safe for users, and to follow engineering standards that build in safety. Still, every day at worksites around America, in homes and on our roads, product failures result in tragedy for those who should be protected because manufacturers take shortcuts to make profits at the expense of safety.
With that being said, we have made a convenient list for you to browse regarding recent Motor Vehicle Recalls*.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2014 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured April 15, 2014, to May 8, 2014, and 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles manufactured April 21, 2014, to May 15, 2014.
- Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2014 Kia Forte vehicles manufactured December 5, 2012, to April 17, 2014.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 vehicles manufactured August 14, 2014, to November 5, 2014, and 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue vehicles manufactured August 12, 2014, to November 15, 2014.
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Toyota Rav4 vehicles manufactured June 1, 2013, to December 29, 2014, and equipped with an accessory trailer light module.
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Toyota Prius V vehicles manufactured November 7, 2013, to January 7, 2015.