- We have over 101 years of combined legal experience.
- Partner Michael Ponder has over 25 years’ experience and was awarded the Lon O. Hocker Award from the Missouri Bar.
- $2.55 Million Settlement in Electrocution Case.
- We’ve litigated cases from Kansas City to Cape Girardeau, from Phoenix to Philadelphia and Miami to Minneapolis.
- Partner Kathleen A. Wolz holds 30 years’ experience with very impressive appearances at the state and federal court levels.
- We’re at home in the Federal Courts, the Courts of Appeals and the State Court systems.
- $4 Million Verdict in Industrial Explosion.
- Partner Phillip Barkett has been admitted to the Missouri, Massachusetts and Indiana Bar, practicing for over 42 years.
Since its founding, Cook, Barkett, Ponder and Wolz has represented clients throughout Missouri on a wide variety of cases including personal injury, insurance litigation, long term disability insurance claims, medical neglect, mechanical product defects, business disputes, breach of contract claims and construction and job site injuries.
For more information and practice areas visit cbpw-law.com.